Fleet customer requirements.
When we talk about Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, we tend to wax a little lyrical. Above all because of their quality, longevity and the many associated services we provide.
Specifically for fleet customers we offer the Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts service, which includes numerous services related to our genuine passenger car and commercial vehicle parts. We can advise and assist with everything from parts procurement to installation.
This means that you have the best possible support for even more cost-effective operation of your workshop business.
Further information about the Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts service is available from our outlets at any time. We will be pleased to work out an individual care and support package with you on all aspects of Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
Now it is even easier to order Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts. Thanks to our online service Mercedes-Benz WebParts. With Mercedes-Benz WebParts the ordering procedure is completed in a trice, and price transparency, availability and direct contact with your Mercedes-Benz partner assist you with your ongoing order planning.
Via Mercedes-Benz WebParts, the Mercedes-Benz partner of your choice makes it possible for you to order all the Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and genuine reconditioned parts required for a workshop job, as well as accessories, from any internet-capable computer. Completely flexibly, irrespective of opening hours.
The advantages of Mercedes-Benz WebParts at a glance.
- Flexible, time-independent ordering of Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, genuine reconditioned parts and genuine accessories at the click of a mouse from any internet-capable PC, around the clock - 7 days a week,
- Vehicle-specific parts search in the Mercedes-Benz parts catalogue (EPCnet),
- Display of both list prices and net prices,
- Display of current availability and availability from your local Mercedes-Benz partner,
- Current special offers where direct orders are possible,
- Registration of individual part numbers or adoption of ready-made purchase lists from the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPCnet),
- Storage and retrieval of order templates,
- Price transparency and up-to-dateness,
- Individual, optional settings.
Online ordering with personal login.
To start the online ordering tool, click on "Order online" and you will be asked for your login details. If you have not yet registered for Mercedes-Benz WebParts and have no login, please contact your Mercedes-Benz service partner. He will give you further information about the registration conditions.
Guided tour of Mercedes-Benz WebParts.
So that you can see how easy it is to use Mercedes-Benz WebParts, go to the guided tour to gain an impression.